Sunday, June 9, 10-4
Fee includes pattern. Additional supplies required are listed below.
Approximately 30in x 44in area rug made from one Jelly-Roll, forty-two 2-1/2 inch fabric strips, and 100 percent cotton batting.
You will need:
- 1.5 yards of 96" batting cut into 2.5" strips
- If you cut your own batting - seam together with batting tape to make 1 long strip and roll up OR
- 2 packages Katahdin On-a-Roll
- 1 Jelly Roll containing 42 2.5" strips
- You can cut your own strips and make this scrappy
- Batting Seam tape
- Large spool of thread [at least 1200 yards] to coordinate or contrast with your fabrics
- Best Press
- Wonder Clips
- Sewing machine extension table
Prep work is required.
When you have successfully completed your order, a pre-class prep sheet will be emailed to you.
Instructor: Judey Clemons