Sunday, January 20, 9-3
- to make, invent, or arrange offhand
- produce or make (something) from whatever is available
In this class, we will delve into piecing without a set pattern. With the use of traditional blocks, we will create blocks spontaneously. You won’t have to worry about matching any seams.
- Bring 1 yard each of 3 background fabrics of the same color but different values, ( ie, light medium, dark) Solids or tone-on-tone work best.
- Bring a bunch of scraps. The more the merrier
- Sewing machine in good working order
- Neutral color thread. I generally use a light to medium grey
- Rotary cutter and a ruler, a 6” x 12” will do.
- Snips and any other sewing tools you like to use while in class
Instructor: Cathy Harnisch