- Thursdays, September 14 and September 21, 5:30-8, September 28, 5:30-8
- Modern Weave Lap- 57" x 73"
- Just a few hours is enough to piece this fun & easy quilt. Mary will walk stitchers through the process of making a quilt top.
- In this class you will learn how to use the basic tools of quilting, the rotary cutter and rulers. As you progress through the quilt making process we will work on techniques that will assist you in making your quilt efficiently pinning, chain piecing, pressing, etc. At the end of the workshop, you will have a pieced top ready to be quilted and bound.
- Top of quilt will be completed in class (homework is required).
- Instructor: Mary Hoag-Wilkes
**Students receive 10% off supplies required for classes. Let us know at the register that you're buying for a workshop**
What you Need:
Focus Fabric and Border: 1 3/8 yards
Fabric A: 1/2 yard
Fabric B: 1/3 yard
Fabric C: 1/3 yard
Fabric D: 1/2 yard
Fabric E: 5/8 yard
Fabric F: 5/8 yard
Fabric G: 1/2 yard
Binding: 1/2 yard
Backing 4 yards
What to bring:
- Sewing Machine - must have a working knowledge of your machine and it must be in good working condition
- 1/4" foot or guide for 1/4" seam
- 18" x 24" cutting mat
- Ruler(s) 6" x 24", 6" x 12"
- Rotary cutter, neutral thread, fine/sharp pins, seam ripper
Please leave a comment letting us know which session you are interested in attending.